Kay Plumbing Services
“Honest, Professional Work — It’s Our Reputation”
Our founders , Konrad and Justyna Orzechowski, believe that quality and reliability are the essence of success and longevity. That’s why Kay Plumbing Service is built on principles of high-quality service, prompt and efficient labor, and professionalism in all aspects of our service—from the moment you call to the moment our plumbers leave you with a job well done.
WHY KAY PLUMBING?
Kay Plumbing provides quick, affordable, 24/7 plumbing service for the Midlands. From Columbia to Lexington, Chapin to Blythewood, our customers know that when they call Kay Plumbing, they will get professional and respectable service without the upselling or laziness of our competitors. We expect to earn your business each time we show up.
Our mission is to come prepared to solve your problems. Regardless of your problem, whether it is
- Leaking or Burst Pipes
- Water Heater Installation or Repair
- Plumbing Fixture Installation and Repair
- Water Filter Installation
- Gas Line Installation, Repair, or Pressure Testing
- Gas Line Connections for Stoves, Furnaces, and Gas Fireplaces
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- And more…
More reasons to choose Kay!
These agreements are Kay Plumbing’s way of saving you money on unexpected repairs. These agreements can save you time and money on emergency repairs, and we have offers that fit your budget.
We also offer deals and coupons on our popular services, based on the season and the most common jobs we get called out for. If you are looking for a specific service, then check and see if we have a coupon that covers you.
Connect With Us
Leave us a review or follow us on Facebook!
Driving Directions from Columbia Metropolitan Airport
- Starting from Columbia Metropolitan Airport make your way to Platt Springs Road and then turn left onto Platt Springs road.
- At the light turn left onto Emanuel Church Road after passing the McDonald’s.
- Follow Emanuel Church Road until the end and then turn left onto Two Notch Road.
- Stay on Two Notch until you turn right on Alta Vista Road right before Das Autohaus.
Driving Directions from downtown Columbia, SC
- starting from Assembly Street right by the State House in downtown Columbia head away from the State House towards Gervais Street.
- At the end of Assembly turn left onto Elmwood Avenue and hop on 26 west. Stay on 26 west until exit 107A making your way onto 20 west.
- Once one 20 west stay on until exit 55A, turn left at the light onto Two Notch Road right by the CVS.
- Stay on Two notch until you turn left onto Alta Vista Court Right after Das Autohaus.
Driving Directions from downtown Lexington, SC
- Starting at the lexington Courthouse turn right on East Main street heading away from the Courthouse.
- Continue on East Main until it turns into August road and then turn right on Cedarcrest Drive right after the BP.
- Follow Cedarcrest Drive until you stop at the light. Turn right at the light onto Two Notch Rd.
- Stay on Two Notch For awhile until you turn right onto Alta Vista Ct right before Das Auto.