Fix plumbing problems before they happen with a Kay Plumbing preventative maintenance agreement. Get 15% off plumbing services and a lifetime guarantee on all repairs!
Annual Plumbing Maintenance & Inspections
Our Home or Business Plumbing Maintenance Agreements keep your plumbing in the best possible condition. Sign up for priority service and discounted pricing on all service calls. Experts recommend having your plumbing inspected at least once a year to detect problems before they start.
Home Plumbing Service Agreements
Our annual plumbing maintenance contracts are a serious value for homeowners:
- Up to 15% Discount on any and all plumbing services.
- Never pay twice with our lifetime guarantee on all repairs.
- Waived Trip and Emergency Service Fees. Need us at 3am on a Sunday? No trip fees or emergency service charge.
- The only company in your area to provide FREE Bi-Annual Plumbing Inspections to prevent costly emergencies.
- Fully transferable if you move, so you can take us with you or transfer service to the buyer.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you’re not fully satisfied, let us know and we’ll make it right.
- Free services, like plumbing inspections and water heater flushes.
Compare Our Service Contracts
Kay Plumbing residential maintenance contracts are among the most comprehensive in South Carolina. Here are just some of the things we cover during your free biannual plumbing inspection:
- All under sink piping
- Emergency water shut-off valves
- Dishwasher loop
- Garbage disposal
- Place compliance sticker on garbage disposal
- Check drains and faucets for proper function and general appearance
- Shower head for proper operation
- Bathtub drain
- Trip lever
- Internal parts of toilet tank
- Check & tighten toilet seat
- Tub and shower caulk
- Lavatory p-trap
- Aerator on lavatory
- Function of pop-up drain
- Emergency water shut-off valves
- Check faucets for dripping and general appearance
- Temperature & pressure relief valve
- For any leaking or corrosion
- Burner area on gas water heater
- Exhaust pipe condition
- Locate emergency shut-off valves
- Place compliance sticker on your water heater
- Water meter
- Incoming water pressure
- Emergency water shut-offs
- All hose bibs
- Show customer where main valves are
- Check for gas leaks
- Water pipes
- Drain lines
- Check gas pipes
Contact us for a complete breakdown of what’s covered under your preventative maintenance agreement.
Commercial Plumbing Service Agreements
Our commercial plumbing maintenance contracts can cover everything from multi-tenant buildings to large-scale commercial facilities.
- Multiple locations, one agreement. Our contract is with you and covers every location you manage.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Priority Service. Jump to the head of the line when you call. Your job will be scheduled ahead of others. This applies to routine and emergency calls.
- Waived trip and emergency charges, 365 days a year.
- 24/7 live service whenever you call, day or night.
- 15% discount on all Kay Plumbing services. This CAN be combined with other offers!
- One FREE Annual Backflow Test: Annual test of one of your backflow prevention devices (Limit one per Service Plan, $99.00 value).
Visit our commercial plumbing page for more information about our commercial repair, inspection, and maintenance services.
To learn more about our commercial maintenance contracts and what they cover, contact us today: